Without doubt, the strongest tiebars ever made and specifically designed for the rigours of road use - the main body on our test set made in 2013 still looks brand new having endured nearly a decade of UK road grime and salt. We can confidently say that no other control arms on the market can say the same!
Specification is as follows:
- Full 304L 3mm stainless steel body
- Full 304L 5mm stainless steel clevis fork end
- M16 EN24 high carbon steel adjuster
- Full stainless steel lock nuts
Available with or without polyurethane bushes and priced for one pair
Available in black only. We strongly recommend the adjuster is covered in grease then either: A rubber chain stay protector, peice of inner tube or self amalgamating rubber tape. This will help protect the adjuster from corrosion and make future adjustments easier.
A fitting guide is available in the FAQ section of the site.
- Powerflex bush option PFR3-510: These are a full pack broke in half with enough bushes for the pair of tie bars which saves you ordering a full cars worth if you don't want them all. Purple are shore 85, black are shore 95
- Superpro SPF2540: Australian made bush and very simlar to the powerflex offering. Unsure of the shore value, but they feel softer than the powerflex option.
- CBAuto Poly bush option: Our own poly bush made locally in Wakefield from an 85 shore value material. Functionally, these are exactly the same as the other offerings at a seriously lower price. Plus, they're also orange.